Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Dear BDHPI,

It is hard to believe that Titus has been a part of our lives for almost a year now. He turned a year on August 14th, which is the same day as my husband (his daddy) and they had a good time celebrating together. For my hubby, it sealed the deal that Titus is "his boy".

I am so glad that we were able to adopt Titus as I can't imagine not having him. We are truly blessed to have our dogs and they certainly make our lives whole. Titus's personality and antics make me laugh daily. He continues to bug our other 2 dogs on a daily basis and even though he is bigger than they are, they put him in his place when they don't want to play.

We are grateful that we found your organization and that you allowed us to rescue this wonderful boy. Keep up the good work you do!

Take Care,

Kristi, Bob, Maximus, Neala and Titus Dittmer

No comments:

Post a Comment