Monday, July 11, 2011

Update on Lulu the Frenchie



I wanted to write to let you know how Lulu-girl is doing.

She is WONDERFUL!! She has blended right into our family with no problems. She doesn’t seem to mind all the noise and welcomed all my family over on Saturday when they came to see her. There were 8 adults, 2 toddlers and 2 babies and she was great.

She has enjoyed her walks and only pulls really bad when the rabbits taunt her. She is the second mama already – “supervising” all feedings, diaper changes, baths and playtime. The storms last night made her a little nervous, but she just cuddled in even closer which I didn’t think was possible since she likes to lay on you. J She also seemed nervous when we were going to crate her so we just left her out and found her snoring in our bed when we came home. I honestly can’t imagine why anyone would let this special girl go. It breaks my heart. I know our Hanky is smiling down from Heaven that we have another true friend in our home to take care of us.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to adopt Lulu. I like to think that she found us. J I’ve attached a few pics of her.

Very sincerely,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment