Sunday, January 1, 2012

Special Needs Stella find a home!


When you do rescue long enough, you can look at a dog and immediately guess what their "popularity" will be like with potential adopters. When I saw poor Stella, I was immediately worried she would spend a lot of time in rescue. Between her black color, older age and leg issues I worried some would pass her over and not really take a chance on her.

Well, I am here to say I was wrong! I was overjoyed when I heard that BDHPI Volunteer Alissa and her boyfriend Doug were "in the market" for a special needs Dane and Stella turned out to be exactly what they were looking for.

Alissa had even purchased Stella a beautiful new collar in hopes the adoption would work out.

Thanks to Alissa and Doug for all that you do for BDHPI! We are glad you now have a gentle giant of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment