Thursday, August 13, 2009


Dear Big Dogs Huge Paws,


I can't believe it's been 3 months since I moved to Telluride! I'm sorry I haven't written sooner but I have been so busy.


I have made huge strides in 3 months. I bonded with Kate really quickly, she's my person, but I was unsure about other people - especially her boyfriend Shawn who is over here a lot. I didn't want to even look at him but eventually I learned that he feeds me and pets me lots and lots so I like him now too.Everyone keeps telling me what a good girl I am - I'm getting used to people and small dogs (I've always liked giants like me). There is this dog upstairs who barks all the time and I just ignore her. I wag my tail most of the time now, except when I'm resting, and I rest a lot!


We live right next to the park so we hear music festivals and fireworks and I don't mind at all. Plus being next to the park means that at least once a day I get to go roll in the grass which is my favorite. (It took me about a month to let Kate know that but because I'm so comfy with her now I don't mind if she sees my belly)I have already gotten to stay in a hotel with Kate and once she had to go away so I boarded at this really nice place - I got to play in the grass a lot there.


We have gone camping 3 times and gone hiking a bunch - I love camping a lot - there's so many cool things to smell. And I really like having a job while I'm hiking, it makes me feel important.Kate said I should send some pictures so here they are. There are also often a lot of pictures of me on her blog http://gratefulekate.wordpress.com/


Thanks for helping us find each other, we are a very good match and I really love living in Telluride!


Love, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment