Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why we do what we do!

Grab a tissue and watch this video...it will show you why organizations like BDHPI exist.

In this video, you will meet an adorable dog, Stanley. Stanley represents every dog we pull from a shelter. I think it is easy to forget that before our foster dogs find their ways to the loving homes of their wonderful foster families, this is their lives, this is their fate.

This video is why I foster, this video is why I help fundraise, this video is why I've slept on dog beds with sick foster dogs in fear they wouldn't make it through the night, this video is why I am am proud to be called a Volunteer!

We realize not everyone has extra time in their busy lives, but this video shows it only takes 1 person to do 1 thing to save a life! I hope it inspires you to make a difference, no effort is too small!

I am proud to introduce you to Stanley:

http://www.blip.tv/file/3014054

No comments:

Post a Comment