Monday, November 15, 2010

Woofs & Hoofs Event Report



Thank you so much to everyone who came out on this cold Saturday to talk about the Big Dogs! We had lots of traffic and it was so nice to see everyone. We gathered adoption and volunteer apps, raised awareness, and took in donations. Our wonderful volunteers who work hard to help the rescue, take care of our big furry babies, and help educate others are the key to our success and we can't say enough how much you are appreciated. Thank you!

I know I am going to forget someone (I am not sure I actually met everyone and I am terrible with names, so please update my post if you know someone is missing). Please accept my advanced apologies for the missing any important people!

Thank you to:

Katie Stelley with Rocky and Misty

Nick Harris with Shashonna and his adopted girl, Anna

Sandy Count who not only brought Cleo, but also coffee!

Bella the mastiff puppy and The Doyles
Angela and Jane Harris with Deisel and her awesome mastiff

Kara Mastin and family with Duke and George the deaf Dane puppy

Starla and Ray with Sophie and her wonderful Dane pack

and the support of our officers: Bree and Lindsay

Also thank you to the volunteers who came as far as from Sterling to visit and play with the big dogs!

We look forward to seeing you at the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment