Monday, November 1, 2010

How about some good news?

I decided we need a little uplifting news to this blog after our last two sad posts. How about some warm and fuzzy adoption updates?

First, remember Shania?

Shania's new name is "MOLLY" . We decided she needed a new start in life considering all she had been through. We also have discovered that she must have had a litter of pups not too long ago. She is doing very well. No accidents in the house and she pretty much has free roam, although she does tend to get a bit mischievous during the day. We have come home to some "interesting" things. She likes to move things around. I am pretty sure if we had a nannycam set up we could win some serious money on a video show someplace. She is a joy and a very loving addition to our family. She has not me a stranger yet she did no love. So much for a watch dog.

Thank you for all that you do to help these big breed dogs.





Do you remember Carly, the deaf Great Dane puppy?

Hi, Everyone!

My name is Daisy -- although most of you will remember me by the name "Carly". I wanted to tellDO made me very special. While I don't have eyes and I can't hear, I am very smart, brave and self confident. My favorite things to do are going for long walks, riding in the car and playing with other dogs. This summer my mom and I drove to Virginia where I went to a school for special dogs like me. I stayed at my teacher's house for about a month and learned lots of new things. I just found out yesterday that I am going to be in a local magazine and calendar. My mom entered my picture into a contest and told everyone about how special I was. Lots of people voted for me so I was one of the lucky dogs who won. I hope that when people see me, they will think about finding a special dog for their family.

Thank you for helping me find my new family. I want to send special doggy kisses to Trenny and her family for taking such good care of me when I lived in Colorado and to my friend Tom, who let me ride to Indiana in his big truck.

Love,

Daisy

P. S. My brother Timmy sends Dr. Rand big sloppy dog kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment