Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miss Havoc

Hi!

I am Havoc (please don't let my name scare you...I promise I don't create Havoc, it's just what they call me!)

I am 8 years young, and in my humble opinion, am in great shape! I am fit and strong. I've got years left in me!

While I like to play with other dogs, I am pretty mellow. They also tell me I am very Motherly- to both kids and other dogs. What can I say, I just like to keep the peace and make sure everyone is having a good time!

I am thankful to BDHPI for taking me in when many other wouldn't. I am thankful to my foster parents for loving me so ( they are really nice!). BUT, I really do want a family of my own. I want my own last name....your last name. I want to belong. Is that too much to ask?

I beg that you take another look at my picture. Don't pass me by for that younger dog (who, btw, will probably eat your shoes and couch!) Seniors need love to. I just hope someone out there feels the same way as I do.


Love,
Havoc the Smiling St. Bernard








No comments:

Post a Comment