Monday, October 11, 2010

What does your dog do while you are at work?

Do you ever wonder what your dogs do while you are gone during the day? Since I started working from home 3 x per week, I have a found solved a few questions my husband and I always have had...

1. Who shreds the paper and q-tips from the trash?
Answer: Cocker Spaniel who was just caught neck deep in the trash, with torn up tissues everywhere.

2. Who keeps carrying random things onto the deck?
Answer: Mastiff who was just caught red handed, heading out the dog door with a dish towel

3. Who keeps messing up our bed?
Answer: Above said Mastiff, evident in this picture I took as soon as I walked by our bedroom en route to the kitchen for a glass of water.

What things in your house are not as you left them when you return home each night?

1 comment:

  1. That is just too cute! Beautiful Mastiff! We are currently dogless. Waiting for the right time and place to add on to our family.

    ReplyDelete