Thursday, January 1, 2009

How can you not love this face?


Hi, my name's O'Malley! I am a 9 mo old Irish Wolfhound mix! If you look deep into my eyes, you'll learn everything you need to know about me. I'm mellow, gentle, and laid back......way back. I love to soak up affection and sun, romp in the snow, and lay by your feet. My foster family has a couple of cats, which I love to cuddle and gingerly follow around the house. I give soft kisses to my people, my cat buddies and my dogbuddies, too!

My coat is soft and scruffy at the same time, and peppered with white. My ears and beard are trimmed in chocolate brown to match my eyes, and I love to be groomed. I like my crate too! I bond quickly with the other animals around me because I'm so submissive and sweet. I'm just a mellow, happy guy!

Maybe you know someone who couldn't live without me?

No comments:

Post a Comment