Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sonny's New Year Resolution


On the website you know me as Sonny...but I will let you call me "Honey" like my foster mom does. But the nickname I am trying to get rid of is "Large Marge". So I am a little top heavy? Who knew this was a problem? Seriously people, diets are hard. Exercise is hard! Give a gal a break.


Thanks to Sonya, my favorite foster mom, we have decided that my New Year's Resolution will be losing weight! I am going to work really hard, I even am going to try those underwater treadmills. Sonya tells me it will be fun, though the jury is still out on that!

I've been in rescue for quite some time, though I can't understand why. I am a sweet, kind and quite wonderful. That seems like a pretty good combination to me! So, while I am walking on that dreaded treadmill, I will be day dreaming of my new forever family! Feel free to email wecare@bigdogshugepaws to get started on that adoption application!

No comments:

Post a Comment