Monday, March 8, 2010

Who, Me?


Dear Big Dogs

Thanks for saving me from that loud shelter! Phew...what a relief!

First, let me say I was not trying to pull a fast one on ya by not telling them about my "condition". I was trying and trying to share my secret with the nice people there, but they were so darn busy noone noticed my big belly or engorged teets.

So now that I am safe in your care, I am shouting from the rooftops, " I am pregnant and ready to pop!" If you think it was a surprise to you, imagine how I feel?!?

I am not quite sure if these babies are going to be what you call "purebreds" or not, but I can guarantee their cuteness.

So, hold on tight BDHPI. I think I am going to be gracing you with a new litter of joy any day now!

Love, Ginger the Saint

No comments:

Post a Comment