Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We need homes...7 months in rescue is too long!

My name is Lennox. I am a 5 yr old Mastiff Mix, and have been with BDHPI since July 2010. It makes me sad that I keep getting passed over. I do have a condition that causes dry eyes, but the wonderful vets at BDHPI say I only need daily eye drops. How hard can that be? I LOVE little dogs and cats, and with proper introductions get along with the big dogs too. Won't you consider me? I will give you back my love ten fold!


My name is Clifford. I have been with BDHPI since July of 2010. I was well loved before coming into rescue and have been so sad that I keep getting passed over. I am great with other animals and do just fine with older kids too. Just 'cause I am 6 yrs old doesn't mean I can't give you my heart! I just get better with age!

No comments:

Post a Comment