Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The cards are stacked against me


Greetings! My name is Jake. I am an Akbash mix with cool colored eyes! I also happen to be deaf. It's not a problem for me, so I don't think it should be for you either.

When I found my way to BDHPI, I was a mess- skinny, cuts, infections...just a mess. I've cleaned up quite nicely in the 5 months I've been in rescue. I know sign language and all my commands. I clearly like to nap, and adore other dogs and cats. My foster mom adores me...she tells me all the time! Now, I realize I am not a huge guy with a big fluffy coat. I realize my bright eyes might look strange to you, but I really hope someone decides to look past all of that. If they do, they will be in for a lifetime of lovin'!

Please,please,please ask me...it hurts my feelings when I see all the big white fluffy guys get home and than I learn it is rare for anyone to even ask to read about me. It's tough on a guy's ego!

Love ya!


Jake the Akbash!

No comments:

Post a Comment